Negativity is catching up!

The most obvious thing about negativity is that it's infectious. If you spend your time around miserable, negative people, it's not surprising if you end up feeling pretty pessimistic yourself. But I am a happy and cheerful person, how come my mood of gloom has become so pervasive? Where does all this negativity coming from?

I’ve read somewhere that a pessimist always tries to find fault in others. Always see and think negative. Never satisfied with what she has (did I say ‘she’?). Never feels contented with what she (here we go again!) has. Always miserable, and think other people should be more miserable than she (and again!) is.

The insecurity within her...err I meant ‘them’... oh forget it... The insecurity within her (yep… it’s now official!) is so thick that she has to find something wrong with others so she can feel better about herself. A typical bully with low self esteem.

Note to self # 1 : Find better friends, not the two-faced-good-for-nothing kind like...

Note to self # 2 : Associate myself with positive, upbeat, warm and outgoing person. Hey wait a minute...... I am that person!

Comments

Popular Posts