This is what I call an adventure!

So, my trip to the Laalaa land wasnt successful after all. Many places I didnt get to go. Many shop I didnt get to browse. Pity them for not getting a financial boost from me, and pity me for not achieving my purchase target.

With my nephew screaming in the background, my sister and I was in a limbo. We were like a shopping freak who didnt get her dose of retail therapy. We felt sick and agitated. We kept on dreaming of being there, still, and shopping.
It was, however, an adventure. Those were what made the memories so sweet. And the best part was, two days after coming back from the Laalaa Land we were planning for yet another trip next year. Hopefully then His Royal Highness Mr Baby will be old enough not to throw tantrum or in need of a diaper change right in the middle of our shopping spree. And his siblings will be mature enough to sit quietly throughout our therapy session. And hopefully next year we will be able to fish more than we need. Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts